Envision the narrow corridor of an old ship, the dimly lit ambiance of Harlem saloons, or the secretive allure of speakeasies, and you'll grasp the spirit of my industrial sconce light.
Constructed with black iron piping that's proudly marked with 'USA', for both strength and character, this wall light features a hand-brushed darkened steel cage and exposed bolts that boldly define its rustic industrial aesthetic.
It lends itself perfectly to entryways, flanking doorways, or gracing covered outdoor spaces.
- Model: The 'Ward'
- Type: Industrial wall light fixture
- Installation: Versatile, Can be installed with the arm facing upwards or downwards
- Dimensions: 10 ½” L x 4 ¾” W x 8" D
- Suitability: Suitable for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Bulb Type: Compatible with both Incandescent and LED house bulbs (E26/E27)
- Wiring: Hardwired for control by a wall switch
- Mounting: Easy installation to the electrical box
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Shipping: Ships worldwide from California
- Clear Glass: Ideal for creating ambient lighting with Edison bulbs, allowing you to enjoy the warm filaments.
- Frosted Glass: A suitable choice if you intend to use brighter bulbs without causing harshness on the eyes.
Miller Lights are custom-made, individually hand-forged with materials carefully selected for their distinguishing characteristics, and adorned with patinas of old-world quaintness.
Proudly Made In America
Ordered two of the Ward Lights shipped to the UK. Good communication throughout and products arrived within the week. The lights are superb quality, industrial. I was impressed that the lamp holder is ceramic as normally they are plastic to reduce cost. We opted for the clear glass so we can add an Edison decorative bulb. No hesitation in re-ordering or recommending this business.
Such an incredible product. It completed the new dry bar perfectly and I get compliments from nearly everyone who sees it for the first time.
Miller Lights are absolutely fantastic! I love the look, and the outstanding quality of the lights.
I would highly recommend Miller Lighting products.
Heavy duty, strong, and honestly - perfect!
Sturdy light! Bolts had to be cut to make it fit flush to wall. Not a big deal, for the handie man😊
This guy does awesome work! Absolutely beautiful lights and great customer service too. Highly recommended!