The East meets the West in this industrial-era, fishing boat-style lantern.
We naturally age, distress, and hand patina the cast aluminum housing to give it an authentic raw steel look. The housing toppers are individually hand-distressed making no two lights identical.
The frosted glass option makes the whole globe glow with soft light.
Model: The "Marine Bulkhead"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 7"
- Width: 4"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- We recommend that this item be installed by a certified electrician.
- All lamp parts are UL listed
- Suitable for covered outdoor use.
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Hard wired, controlled by a wall switch
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Bulbs not Included
- Housing and cage are die-cast aluminum
Every MillerLight is artistically designed, and individually handcrafted to the highest standard of quality.
Proudly Made in the US.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the diameter of the backplate?
Distance between screw holes: 3-1/2"
Hi there. Is the Chamberlain industrial porch light damp or wet rated? Thank you
This Industrial Porch Light is suitable for damp locations. Such as a bathroom or porch