Rotary lamp dimmer knob, these are made for a 1/4" shaft
Great upgrade replacement for those crappy plastic dimmer knobs
Build with brass and steel. Nice and heavy, feels good in your hand
I've seen them used for volume control on guitars, vintage radios, and steampunk lamps
- Custom engineered lamp parts
- Intended for a 1/4in. ribbed dimmer Shafts
- The exact fit is 0.22" (fits your standard table lamp dimmers)
- Snug fit to hold the weight (use elbow grease or some heat to push them on)
- Available in 1" or 3/4" diameter
Add one of these industrial dimmer knobs to your next DIY creation.
Go on build something!