We designed this light after the lanterns used on carriages, and stagecoaches in the mid 18th century. The bronze rustic patina gives that extra touch of vintage to complete the look.
Designed to look a little weathered and rustic, all metal parts are aged with a bronze patina which highlights natural characteristics in the metal while adding depth and shades of color.
Model: The "Stagecoach"
- Height: 10½"
- Depth: 6 ½"
- Width: 4 ½"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- We recommend that this item be installed by a certified electrician.
- All lamp parts are UL listed
- Suitable for covered outdoor use.
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Hard wired, controlled by a wall switch
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Bulbs not Included
- Housing and cage are die-cast aluminum
Every MillerLight is artistically designed, and individually handcrafted to the highest standard of quality.
Proudly Made in the US.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can these lights be on a dimmer?
Yes, this light fixture will work on a dimmer. In fact, it's not the fixture but the bulb that needs to be compatible with a dimmer.