Side lights for an Archway, Fire mantle, French doors
MODEL: The "Castle Torch"
Um...Castles, Fire Torches, Steel, Catapults, Archers, Knights, Queens, Horses...need I say more?
Shore-up your wall defense with a couple of these Medieval-Industrial-style lights for your home and add a touch of industrial finery with this medieval-inspired, torch wall sconce
Our cast aluminum cages are oxidized to a darkened steel. We then distress the outer edges to highlight some soft silver tones.
Iron pipe parts are given a timeworn appearance, wire-brushed to an attractive dull steel shine, the metal is then protected with a clear top-coat.
- Individually hand-crafted
- Flame bulb option available (selected at checkout)
- Suitable for covered outdoor use
- Easy installation
- Ships worldwide from our workshop in sunny California
*Patina is a true chemical reaction with the metal and can vary from piece to piece.
- Hard wired. Control of the unit is from your wall switch
- Mounting hardware included
- Finish: Darkened distressed Steel
- Black iron piping
- Heavy-duty Glass globe
- E26-E27 Porcelain bulb holders and wiring are UL listed
- Made suitable for incandescent, energy-efficient, and L.E.D. Light bulbs
- Height: 15 ½"
Width: 4 ½"
- 7" from the wall to the outside front of the cage
- Wall mount 4 ¾" diameter, comes with a universal mounting plate.
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one-of-a-kind MillerLights original.
Proudly made in America. - by MillerLights
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.