The "Gemini" - Industrial Bathroom Vanity Light
Raw yet sleek, this light is designed to complement chrome or plated nickel household utilities such as kitchen or bathroom faucets. It also can add an industrial touch to any rustic or farmhouse style decors.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
Each light fixture is artistically built by hand and shipped worldwide from the MillerLights ™ Artisan Workshop
For more insights into the unique designs and unconventional crafts by MillerLights™ See here
All lamps have been made suitable by international standards for incandescent light bulbs, energy-efficient, and L.E.D. bulbs
E26-E27 bulb holders and new wiring are UL listed
Customizations Available on Request!
Proudly Made in America!
- Hard wired. Control of the unit is from a wall switch, leaves no wires visible whatsoever.
- Mounting hardware included
- We recommend that this item be installed by a certified electrician.
- This fixture is rated "Suitable for Damp Locations" - A typical damp location would include a bathroom, and indoor pool area, utility room, covered porch, or patio.
- Zink, Galvanized, Steel electrical conduit grey/silver (will oxidize and age gracefully over time)
- Porcelain sockets accept all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Bulbs not Included
- 8" from the wall to the outside front of the cage
- 4 3/4" diameter cast aluminum wall mount. The distance between the 2 screw holes is 3.5" (fits you standard 4" electrical boxes)
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does the mini gemini come in antique brass?
Currently this fixture only comes in the silver/galvanized color as shown, we are working on a different model that has multiple color options.
Hi there, do you ship to the UK? Many thanks.
Yes. We ship to the UK. MillerLight ships internationlly.