Rustic style home with a vintage/industrial bathroom design
MODEL: "The Joker"
This heavy double cage wall sconce was appropriately named because this light is featured in the 2019 film "Joker"!
We built this vanity light to look tough, to be sturdy. Not only to celebrate the hardy unfinished Industrial style but to specifically make something more robust than the typical wire-cage light fixtures.
Our cast aluminum cages are oxidized* to a darkened steel. We then distress the outer edges to highlight some soft silver tones. Each Light is individually crafted, therefore, expect some slight variations in the patterns.
Ward black iron pipe parts are given a timeworn appearance and then wire-brushed to an attractive dull steel shine. The bare metal is then protected with a durable topcoat.
- Ward - American made steel
- Individually crafted layer-by-layer
- Versatile - Can be mounted facing up or overhanging faced down
- Suitable for covered outdoor use
- Easy installation
- Ships worldwide from our workshop in sunny California
*oxidation occurs when aluminum is exposed to air, it forms a protective layer on itself, a process called anodization. This also causes the aluminum to darken
- Hard wired. Control of the unit is from your wall switch
- Universal mounting bracket and hardware included
- Finish: Darkened Steel
- Bulbs: E26-E27 incandescent, energy-efficient, and L.E.D. Light bulbs
- Porcelain bulb holders and wiring are UL listed
Approx. 18" wide
- 6 ½" Measures from the wall to the outer side of the cage
- 4 ¾" Round backplate, the distance between the holes 3 ½"
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one-of-a-kind MillerLights original.
Proudly made in America. - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can these lights be used outdoors?
I could make this fixture water tight to be for used outdoors if you like, Pls leave a note at checkout.
What is bulb wattage? And can I buy bulbs anywhere?
We use and sell 40W tubular bulbs, but they can go up to 100W max.
Yes, you can buy standard E26/27 bulbs anywhere that sells them.